Have you ever had one of those friends that you hardly ever get to see, but whenever you do see them, its as if no time has passed since the last time you talked. Like nothing has happened, and you can pick up right where you left off... I have. She is one of the greatest friends i've ever had. I guess i have had a few of them. But the biggest one, i only see once every few months, or so. Why, you ask? We have such different lives, thats why. We go to different schools, and have different friends, but none of that seems to matter when we get together. Its truly amazing.
This person has taught me so much over the past 5 years of my life, the biggest one being that just because you only see each other a couple of times a year, doesn't mean you can't still be best friends. I don't know about you, but to me, that is one of life's greatest blessings. Friends who you know are always there for you, no matter what... And all you have to do is pick up the phone, and they're there. I love knowing that.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Erin in my snort buddy.
Good Stuff Erin!
thanks loris... and you too christian... ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! im in class right now.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
you guys are luckey .. i never get to go on computer in my class'!!
Post a Comment